|- New model designed to IMO resolution and performance standards effective from July 1st . 2005
(IMO Resolution MSC.148(77) ITU-R, M.540-2, M.625-3, IEC-61162).
- English channel(518KHz) & local channel(490KHz/4209.5KHz) are simultaneously receiving by two receivers built-in.
- Receiving messages sets-up from outer navigational equipment and channels.
- Storage for over 200 advisory including 8,000 receiving letters in average length per channel.
- 50 messages permanently stored per channel and 72-hour-long storage of receiving letters.
- Automatic power blockage run by voltage protection circuit.
- Interfaced to INS(Integrated Navigation System) according to IEC-61162.